Iris in Manila Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
indeed !

he took the bait , hook line and "singker" ! hahahahhaha (get it "singker" hahahhaha in tagalog it means an object that weights down the hook and line )

sucker ..... j/k hehehehhehe got ya PAK

hehehhe, in tagalog dear leader, what i wrote means syllabically equivalent to "stalker"

ehhehehehhehee,.....AHAHHAHAHAHAHa......

im surprised you arent in the water?

Mike Veitch:
Bwahahaaaaaaaa

you too, aint frolicking with tha mantas today?

Spoon:
behave dear leader:mooner:

Main Entry: stroke
Pronunciation: 'strOk
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): stroked; strok·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English strAcian; akin to Old High German strIhhan to stroke -- more at [SIZE=-1]STRIKE[/SIZE]
1 : to rub gently in one direction; also : [SIZE=-1]CARESS[/SIZE]
2 : to flatter or pay attention to in a manner designed to reassure or persuade
- strok·er noun

pixt.gif

clearly I wasn't referring to definition #1... :wink:

pakman:
Main Entry: stroke
Pronunciation: 'strOk
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): stroked; strok·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English strAcian; akin to Old High German strIhhan to stroke -- more at [SIZE=-1]STRIKE[/SIZE]
1 : to rub gently in one direction; also : [SIZE=-1]CARESS[/SIZE]
2 : to flatter or pay attention to in a manner designed to reassure or persuade
- strok·er noun

pixt.gif

par·a·noid Pronunciation Key (pr-noid)
adj.

1. Relating to, characteristic of, or affected with paranoia.
2. Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others: a paranoid suspicion that the phone might be bugged.

n.
One affected with paranoia.

Main Entry: para·noid
Pronunciation: 'par-&-"noid
Variant: also para·noi·dal /"par-&-'noid-&l/
Function: adjective
1 : characterized by or resembling paranoia or paranoid schizophrenia
2 : characterized by suspiciousness, persecutory trends, or megalomania

well you know, I'm still a bit paranoid since my temp banning... :D [looks around for mods]...

OK, just killing time waiting for Larry to get over to the HK island side for a little canon rebel xt fest... weather permitting.

Oh, BTW spoon I haven't heard back from the camera shop on prices for your lenses. I will try to chase them up this weekend.

pakman:
well you know, I'm still a bit paranoid since my temp banning... :D [looks around for mods]...

OK, just killing time waiting for Larry to get over to the HK island side for a little canon rebel xt fest... weather permitting.

Oh, BTW spoon I haven't heard back from the camera shop on prices for your lenses. I will try to chase them up this weekend.

no prob! im getting them in singapore in july. btw when you and larry go shooting, make sure you get maggie q look alikes or any asian hybrid beauties for our viewing pleasure:wink:

pakman:
Singapore? interesting, always found prices in HK cheaper for camera stuff

there is this shop called cathay photo. prices are way cheaper plus the warranties ofcourse.

Mike Veitch:
Mantas? i am catchin up on stuff.... you make decision on lenses then Spoon?

sorry for the hijack iris:)

mike, sorry wasnt able to reply to your pm, but yeah you made a lot of sense. besides i already decided on two lenses that would work great topside and bottom. 17-55mm, 105mm vr:)

Back
Top Bottom