Invitation to Dive Ginnie 5/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had to initiate a culling program. Here is one of the poor devils in his natural state. We lured him with a really well composed scene with good natural lighting.

They are inquisitive, yet skittish of fast movements. A gentle hand and good eye are necessary to catch your full limit.

Peter

edit: Fixed dumb typo

KBeck-
What's wrong with a little silliness? I think it lowers the blood pressure and shows that you enjoy life!
Kurt

KBeck once bubbled...
Ok, how'd you mange to snap a picture of the 20 seconds that I actually did that with my mask? I act silly for all of 5 seconds, and someone actually caught me at it.....promise me you'll pitch that!!!
(Pleeeaase!)

You don't look silly at all. That's the way you are supposed to look. Its the cool diver thing to do. =-)

I have years of practice catching people in unflattering poses....

I think you look great with your mask on backwards. Better than NetDoc with his on forwards!

Peter

:)

It's still sticking in my back. :tease: thhhhhhhhhwippppppp... here it is.

If you or Jay have anymore pics... please post them!!! I want to see more and since quality is obviously not an issue with you guys (nyuk, nyuk, nyuk) we would love to see the rest.

I was wondering where I had left that knife.

Would you mind holding on to this one for me? Just for a bit :)

Peter

(NetDoc did some snorkeling after his 2nd stages started to free flow...)

Really bad.

Almost as if a whole herd of drunken people in innertubes had trampled over....

Peter

Here is an earlier photo of the photographer that we captured in the ear.

Notice how we have cunningly hid in the bad vis so that we could observe him in his natural environment.

We decided that his gear was too good to allow for a 'gear trap'. We would have to set up 'good shot' trap.

This sort of stalking can go on for hours...

Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom