Invitation: Annual Wine & Cheese Party and Artic Dive, Lake Murray - Feb 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UndrWatrDan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The Diving Rebels Scuba Club would like to invite you to attend our ANNUAL WINE & CHEESE PARTY / ARTIC DIVE MULTI-CLUB OUTING. It will be at Lake Murray Oklahoma on Feb 25th. There will be a barbeque dinner of smoked beef brisket, sausage, turkey, and chicken, baked beans and much more.

There will be a raffle and silent auction for many great items that you can use for diving and camping and if the burn ban is lifted, a huge bonfire. This outing is always a lot of fun.

Advance Tickets are only $10, after February 19 and at the event, tickets are $15

DRY SUIT DIVING WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH MANUFACTURERS REPRESENTATIVES

For more information, see the attached flyer or visit our website
http://www.divingrebels.org/main.htm

Feel free to PM me for more information.

Where is Lake Murray, please? I west travel to DFW area, via I-30, so the first areas we hit are Rockwall then Mesquite. However, on the 25th, we will be traveling toward Duncanville. I am considering making the dive, sounds like a blast. I just need to get oriented as to where the lake is. Thank you all!

It was a great event last year and I can't wait to go again this year !!!
I hope it rains some more soon so they can lift the bonfire ban :wink:

Foo... go to Gainsville and head North into Oklahoma
Lake Murray is just off I-35 near Marietta, OK.

(it's 2 hours from Paris ~ 2 hours from Arlington)

Foo,
Take I-35 North thru Denton and into Oklahoma. Take Exit 24 and turn right (east). Follow the road until it dead ends. You'll see some stables on your right. Turn right and follow the road around to Marietta Landing. It's approximately 5 miles to Marietta Landing. (There is a gas station/convenience store where the road dead ends and they have lake maps).

Hey , Who's planning to come to the outing?
It was really fun last year and the food was super :D

I plan on being up there "Late" Friday night to set up camp and do some diving on Saturday. I want to look for the sunken Airplane !!! :14:

I'll probably get to Marietta Landing by 11:30PM or so on Friday night. ( I hope)

I'll be in a White Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with a Florida Terrorist Hunting Permit on the rear window. It'll be parked next to a Coleman tent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom