Invest 90L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Magnolia3

Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing to get lathered up about. Just going to get some much needed rain so water management can pump it in to the ICW.

Slow news day at the weather channel. They had to make up a tropical storm. The rain will be nice.

Usually when the "real" storms are up in that area, we get nice, calm weather down here. It's blowing hard from the north yesterday and today.

Usually when the "real" storms are up in that area, we get nice, calm weather down here. It's blowing hard from the north yesterday and today.

supposed to go ESE towards the keys and then out to sea... with luck it will never make more than, "an area of disturbed weather"..but it going to mess up some divers trip over the next few days.

Last edited:
We could use the rain. Hopefully this forecast stays true for Tuesday but lately their track record has been a little off

TUESDAY
VARIABLE WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS.
NEARSHORE WATERS SMOOTH TO A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS

We could use the rain. Hopefully this forecast stays true for Tuesday but lately their track record has been a little off

TUESDAY
VARIABLE WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS.
NEARSHORE WATERS SMOOTH TO A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS

yep about the same here... we were supposed to have a rainy day today with a front coming thru but what we got is pure sun. Not that I am complaining mind you.. but things are blooming a month early. I missed the orchids in the Western Everglades..

yep about the same here... we were supposed to have a rainy day today with a front coming thru but what we got is pure sun. Not that I am complaining mind you.. but things are blooming a month early. I missed the orchids in the Western Everglades..

We have to enjoy it. I was watching the news and the Grand canal in Venice Italy is frozen! Pretty wild to see that

We have to enjoy it. I was watching the news and the Grand canal in Venice Italy is frozen! Pretty wild to see that

I don't watch such things... it gives me nightmares. Given my druthers I would live in a place that the temp never goes below 65.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom