Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Delta ATL to COZ is $671. I signed up to Kayak for weekly updates for prices on that flight.

I just did a search from TPA to CZM on the Invasion dates and it is now showing $659 on Continental and $981 on United. Funny thing is on the United website you are flying on planes operted by Continental and the exact same flights/planes from IAH to CZM yet paying $300 more. Go figure.

My dates are 6/30 - 7/8 cuz I gotta stay 1 more day. We may stay longer but the flight info I posted is still there. I just searched

coz flight.jpg

Been searching different dates for the heck of it, and it looks like the cheap airfare from IAH to CZM is going to be $446 including taxes. This is going back and looking at fares from now through June. So actual airfare is about $320 then the taxes/fees take it to $446. $446 total isn't to bad if it were only available for the weekend flights.

Delta ATL to COZ is $671. I signed up to Kayak for weekly updates for prices on that flight.

Be patient Gary, I been watching airfare for a friend from Chicago and RIGHT NOW you can fly Delta from ORD (OHare airport ) to Cozumel with a stop in Atlanta for 511.00

THE AIRLINES ARE WITHOUT RHYME OR REASON

My dates are 6/30 - 7/8 cuz I gotta stay 1 more day. We may stay longer but the flight info I posted is still there. I just searched

View attachment 114625

Flying out of Tampa, I bet you get good rates on Cayman Air too. I need to move south, it's becoming obvious.

I Cannot wait to do this

[vimeo] 28686598[/vimeo]

Perfect timing. I was talking to Cindy last night about doing this if there are spots available. I'll call today!

I Cannot wait to do this

ME TOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks Dennis for the latest video - I really like it when the video is such that you can watch it full screen in hi-def. Almost like being there... almost.

Looks like both Washington state divers will be staying on Isla Mujeres June 28th and 29th to swim with these magnificent creatures then heading over to Cozumel on the 30th. I hope that some other SB members can join us.​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom