Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those looking for airfare mine dropped 100.00 today. It was 665.00 my search today on kayak.com has Vayama showing 566.00 that's out the door.

Mobissmo( another search engine ) also has the same fare price.

Another example of why searching everyday pays.

$566

UA.png

United

TPA
6:45a
→
CZM
11:11a
5h 26m
1 stop (IAH)

CZM
3:30p
→
TPA
10:45p
6h 15m
1 stop (IAH)

Economy

Select
Vayama $566
United $658
Cheaptickets $665
Check:
Travelocity

Expedia

Continental operates flight 1272, 1545, 1550, 106

Last edited:
Good for you Carzdad!!! Yay!!! Still $676 for us to fly straight from IAH to CZM on the exact same flight. LOL!

I got the cash ready when and if they make a mistake and put a lower fare up on the boards. Ready to purchase when it goes lower than $500

Since we can't go today, how about a video of the Cenotes I believe the excursion is going to.

I wasn't going to bring the can light, but I think I will after seeing this! Thanks for making my bags heavier! :D

hmm intresting

I just did a search from TPA to CZM on the Invasion dates and it is now showing $659 on Continental and $981 on United. Funny thing is on the United website you are flying on planes operted by Continental and the exact same flights/planes from IAH to CZM yet paying $300 more. Go figure.

Since we can't go today, how about a video of the Cenotes I believe the excursion is going to.

[VIMEO]22533046[/VIMEO]
I've done the this cenote twice, and if I'm unable to do my cavern certification on this trip I will do a cenote dive again. Except this time, I want to branch out and try some different ones. Still you can't go wrong doing these two.

Back
Top Bottom