Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it were up to me, I would do it backwards if possible. I did the "bag drag" both ways last year and enjoyed, but it would have been so much better had I flown out of Cozumel on the way back after a long week of diving!

In other words, visit Tulum then bag drag to Coz and fly back home once the invasion is done directly from Coz.

Also timing your flight out of CUN with the bag drag is always sketchy, I had a very late flight out so I had plenty of time to get to the airport.

I can't rearrange it because of my work schedule. I actually ended up having to take an extra day off. I was scheduled to work on Sat. the 30th. Otherwise I'm with you and that would be a great way to do it. All my extra days off fall at the end of the invasion though. I don't return to work until Thursday the 12th. And I'm supposed to dive the Aquarium on Wed. the 11th but I'm not sure I can bring myself to go from the warm waters of Coz to 76 degrees in the aquarium. Might use that day to bail the dog out of the kennel and do laundry! :wink:

OK, I DID IT! I booked the room and confirmed with Felix. I'm officially in! I might have to sprout wings and fly myself there but I WILL be adding to the PDT #8 returning members total! I don't have a confirmed roomie yet.... ( hint, hint, hint KATE are you listening?) but at least I can be added to the list and map now. I was always going to go I just hadn't figured out my plans yet. Ok so I'm still up in the air about my last 3 days but I'm just not worried about it. I can just add days to the room and sit with my feet in the sand if I choose to! Of course with a Mango Daquirita in my hand! :luxhello:

Air has been pretty steady over the last week from what I've seen. I am going to wait it out a while and keep an eye on it. Maybe by then I will decide if I feel like paying a little more for 1st class or not too.

Today (for two people) from Austin through Houston
1st class - $2249
Coach - $1148

Well let's see who's signed up this week.

I know Myra made the call and added another member to the PDT #8 reunion. That's 3 so far for that group.

There's alot of areas that are missing dots and I would love to add a European or South American map.

We already had signed up, but now we have confirmation of vacation days approved. We are looking forward to another Coz trip and meeting all you crazy kids :D

Back
Top Bottom