Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Texas leads Florida for the most members going to the Invasion.
Score Texas 12 - Florida 6

I think that we will have another diver from Washington state joining very soon so watch out Texas - we are starting to catch up! :wink:

That's great! I don't know if any areas can beat Texas, but we can still try. I have heard rumors though that there's a big group coming from ??? And they might give them a run for their money. Everyone will just have to wait and see. lol

That's great! I don't know if any areas can beat Texas, but we can still try. I have heard rumors though that there's a big group coming from ??? And they might give them a run for their money. Everyone will just have to wait and see. lol
If all goes well there will be at least another 3 Texans added to the list. :)

They never hang around for me

They always hang around for me!
Oh, I thought you were talking about my pants. Tee Hee! :rofl3:

Just kidding, gotta love those graceful creatures! Thanks for keeping us inspired Card!

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom