Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And as a side note, I would recommend adding 1 or 2 days onto your stay for some extra whatever. Once you're there you might as well make the most of it if you can swing it.
I agree especially since air may cost a small fortune in airfare this year. As long as my air is close to $400 I'm good. Still hope to get it for less though.

It is 70 balmy degrees in College Station, Texas....... :mooner:

It's gonna be 55 here in Indy today. :banana: I am going to take the kids back down to the Super Bowl village this afternoon.

Dannybot has officially been granted 'vacation' by the tyrannical administrations at his place of employment!!!! YAHOO!

:glad:

:banana:
:bounce3::bounce2:
:bounce4::fruit::rocker::yeahbaby::yelclap::dancingsnoopy::chicken:

Yeah, we've had him penciled in for weeks. :D

You. Guys. All. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least it's windy as hell at that beach in the webcam, hahaha!!

Sorry to hear about that, we're just sitting around in shorts. :D

Me too :mooner:

PICT0002.JPG

Dannybot has officially been granted 'vacation' by the tyrannical administrations at his place of employment!!!! YAHOO!

:glad:

WAHOOO!!! That's something I still gotta work on... but I dun car wut dey say, COZ I'M COMING ANYWAY!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom