Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You. Guys. All. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least it's windy as hell at that beach in the webcam, hahaha!!

Me too :mooner:

View attachment 114782

WAHOOO!!! That's something I still gotta work on... but I dun car wut dey say, COZ I'M COMING ANYWAY!!!!

HA HA HA!!!!!! Love it!

View attachment 114783

How am I going to "UNSEE" this image! OMG!

This is a great image! How soon we forget the pink borat pink speedos..... :shocked2:

I'm still blind from that one and didn't even see the real pics from the hotel....

I kid you not, the Borat mankini was indeed the first article of clothing I had on before taking that picture... but I did a 'test-run' indoors first and it was rather unflattering and EXTREMELY inappropriate!! lmao

Did you seriously just run outside and take that pic today? :anonymous2:

View attachment 114782

WAHOOO!!! That's something I still gotta work on... but I dun car wut dey say, COZ I'M COMING ANYWAY!!!!

Dude, did you sell your cloths for beer?

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Alabama is the latest state to join the Invasion

Damn John! Looks cold! Thank God it was 63 here today! T shirt and jeans. I celebrated by hauling my garbage to the dump!

Damn John! Looks cold! Thank God it was 63 here today! T shirt and jeans. I celebrated by hauling my garbage to the dump!

It is cold -- so cold, that my wife, daughter, and I all celebrated by signing up for a Cozumel trip March 23rd - 29th. $850 airfares be damned, there's nothing like a few feet of powdered Colorado cold to convince you that you really need to be on a beach somewhere.

In the meantime skiing is looking pretty awesome for this spring. Hauling your garbage to the dump? . . . that's close to as much fun as I ever had in Tennessee. Enjoy.

View attachment 114782

I bet you had a six pack buried in the snow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom