Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tara and I are in.

She's always had issues with motion sickness (hence why we do Bonaire every year). Any recommendations would be appreciated.

The reefs in Cozumel are on the leeward side of the island and usually the water is not a issue plus you can alway see land.
I will make sure you and Tara stay on big boats which should also help.

Looks like things are looking better for me to make the trip. Just need airfare to come down or FF seats to become available.

Bless your heart.

Tara and I are in.

She's always had issues with motion sickness (hence why we do Bonaire every year). Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Well hi there Jay! Glad to hear you and Tara are gonna join the group. :D
Looking forward to seeing you guys again! It's been awhile.

Looks like things are looking better for me to make the trip. Just need airfare to come down or FF seats to become available.

That's great news too!

I'd like to go but I don't know a soul who is going :)

There were lots of people who traveled solo last year. If you decide to go you likely won't be lonely very long. The people are very friendly and by the end of the week you will likely have a whole bunch of new friends. :)

I'd like to go but I don't know a soul who is going :)

So, after this trip you can't say that next year. :thumb:
This is our first trip, but because of attending the Fall Mega-Dive @ Ginnie Springs we did get to meet some great folks who are going to Coz.
Sitting at home alone = sitting at home alone.

Come on, sign up. :D

Edit: If you want to meet a few of us ahead of time, attend the Spring Fool's Mega-Dive
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...rida/406171-spring-fools-megadive-2012-a.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom