Invade Monterey in Sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I juwt reserved my hotel room... If you dont mind me tagging along im up to diving jade cove Sunday....I assume there's someplace nearby to fill my tanks so that i can dive more then just 2 dives over the course of the weekend?

Rickster,

I'm not going to make the event but am interested in attending the Jade Cove dive. Is there a meeting time and location (other than Jade Cove).

Rickster,

I'm not going to make the event but am interested in attending the Jade Cove dive. Is there a meeting time and location (other than Jade Cove).

Hi Rich,

There is a parking area right by the road at Jade Cove, by the sign. As far as time, that may be a tough one. I don't know what time I am leaving Monterey, and how long it will take to get there. I am going to leave in the morning, so maybe I can call with an ETA. That looks like a good divesite. I can't wait to do it.

Rick

I juwt reserved my hotel room... If you dont mind me tagging along im up to diving jade cove Sunday....I assume there's someplace nearby to fill my tanks so that i can dive more then just 2 dives over the course of the weekend?

I believe the airfills are in Monterey.

Rick

Okay, I invited some people that I dive with from up north to dive with us on that saturday. That is their local diving water so they are very familiar with it. I hope this is okay!

What sites are we diving?

Let me know what you'd be interested in diving, I'm willing to lead a couple of dives on Saturday or a night dive on either Friday or Saturday.

I'll probably be at Monastery Beach on Saturday morning and Coral Street after the Monastery dive, unless there's greater interest in something else.

California Diving News Dive Sites

Let me know what you'd be interested in diving, I'm willing to lead a couple of dives on Saturday or a night dive on either Friday or Saturday.

I'll probably be at Monastery Beach on Saturday morning and Coral Street after the Monastery dive, unless there's greater interest in something else.

California Diving News Dive Sites

I really like monastery (except for the staging area and the crawl....), Coral street sounds good too! There's too many people to try to get into point lobos right? Breakwater would be a good night dive... last time I followed all kinds of pipes but never quite found those mitridian fields...

Cool!!!!

Are you guys going to dive Jade Cove Sunday with me?:D

Rickster,

Hi Rich,

There is a parking area right by the road at Jade Cove, by the sign. As far as time, that may be a tough one. I don't know what time I am leaving Monterey, and how long it will take to get there. I am going to leave in the morning, so maybe I can call with an ETA. That looks like a good divesite. I can't wait to do it.

Rick

Rick & Rich-

I am thinking about heading up to Jade Cove on Sunday. I seen in a previous post of Erika's that she mentioned it was like 3 hours from her. That's not to bad of a drive. Rich if you are planning on heading up there on Sunday we can set-up a meet time and scope out the area til Rick shows. I gotta work Fri and Sat night, but definatley will head up on Sunday. Keep in touch!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom