Invade Monterey in Sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Ann Marie has been doing a great job organizing the Meet & Greet, in Monterey, a great Idea where the divers from the north and divers from the south, come together in one place to meet each other, get in some diving, and have a great time, Scubaboard style:D

I am going to this event, and was wondering if anyone is interested in going up there, to see some beautiful dive sites, around Monterey. I am going Friday the 5th, staying Sat, then leaving Sunday morning, and as a kicker, I am thinking about stopping at Jade Cove on the way back down.

This could turn into quite the adventure, besides we have to represent The Beach Crabs, up there:D Don't forget to put your name on the Calender.

Here is the link to RSVP if you plan to attend this great weekend:

Monterey Weekend

Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:
My wife and I will be there as well. Looking forward to a great time:)

Thanks Ann Marie, you are the best!

Good to hear, Dave! My wife is going as well. This will be fun!

I'll go if it is not to expensive!, and if i have a ride up there but i could only be there on Fri night and sat come home sunday!

Humm.... Looking at the prices of the hotel rooms and seeing that they are boat dives dont look like i will make it!

I'm interested in going to this, but I need to talk to my diving buddies up north first. Erika, if I go you can hitch a ride with me. I'm probably not going to stay the night in monterey cause last time I think I spent close to a grand for just the weekend there.

I'm interested in going to this, but I need to talk to my diving buddies up north first. Erika, if I go you can hitch a ride with me. I'm probably not going to stay the night in monterey cause last time I think I spent close to a grand for just the weekend there.

Nice I would love to! Yea montery is a little expensive :D a Grad for the weekend??? thats alot

Nice I would love to! Yea montery is a little expensive :D a Grad for the weekend??? thats alot

The prices were all inflated (hotel room) too because it was memorial day weekend.

Back
Top Bottom