Invade Monterey in Sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The prices were all inflated (hotel room) too because it was memorial day weekend.

Yea that will do it! What day/time where you thinking about going up and returning?

The prices were all inflated (hotel room) too because it was memorial day weekend.

Read the post at the link. There are half price rooms available. But hurry, because they won't last. I am doing beach dives, not boats. This trip will not be anymore expensive than the weekend in San Diego. You guys are defeating yourselves before you even get there.

Now back to this post. Who all is going?

Read the post at the link. There are half price rooms available. But hurry, because they won't last. I am doing beach dives, not boats. This trip will not be anymore expensive than the weekend in San Diego. You guys are defeating yourselves before you even get there.

Now back to this post. Who all is going?

Nice Im gain for going :D Ill follow brians Lead :D Since he will be my ride :D

Nice Im gain for going :D Ill follow brians Lead :D Since he will be my ride :D

I've got a buddy up in san jose and I'm trying to get him to come down to monterey for that dive as well.

If I go (and it's looking very likely) I'll go up friday night and come back sunday like rick. That's still 2 nights, does that seem okay erika?

I've got a buddy up in san jose and I'm trying to get him to come down to monterey for that dive as well.

If I go (and it's looking very likely) I'll go up friday night and come back sunday like rick. That's still 2 nights, does that seem okay erika?

Sounds good to me as long as i split hotel room cost with some one :D What do you think about Jade cove on the way back down????

Sounds good to me as long as i split hotel room cost with some one :D What do you think about Jade cove on the way back down????

I'm good with that, where is it?

I'm good with that, where is it?

Its about 3 hours from me so im guessing halfway between here and their! Do you know what you are doing for room and board yet?

Its about 3 hours from me so im guessing halfway between here and their! Do you know what you are doing for room and board yet?

Well I guess rent one of those double bed rooms that's discounted.

Back
Top Bottom