Introducing Nemo the Cat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the illustrated guide to giving meds to the cat.

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
Here is one of my cats, Springs. He enjoys Scuba Board, as well.

That's a great photo. It gave me a big grin this morning. But, I want to see Stealth and the other pouncers too. :) How about a family photo? R

As you can see, her Queen gene has kicked in...
ade.sized.jpg

Life is SO hard....
adf.sized.jpg

The world becomes a better place when people take care of the critters around them.

I see your window blinds look like mine:rolleyes: If I don't pull them up a little, the cats make their own viewing area.

Dee,

She's beautiful. On behalf of Nemo, thank you for taking her in. R

I was hoping no one would notice! :rolleyes: That old mini-blind has surely seen better days. I put up a new, clean one recently but it didn't hold up to the window traffic! So the old one went back up. Nemo doesn't care!

You can never have too many cats to pamper :) Be patient with her as she is likely to be very skittish at first - on the other hand she might just be a complete purr ball and love being around you.

OK I take that back - Agape you *can* have too many cats. How can you possibly give them all 100% of you time with so many - how many laps do you have for them to sit on? They all look gorgeous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom