Introducing Nemo the Cat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

today, he is a grown up, and sometimes i reffer to him as a cowboy.... he is chasing all the time my other grownup cat and harrasing her all day long... he is adorable and in spite that he is blind, he is doing fantastic... there is always something new... catching flies in the air, jumping om bathtub while i wash mu gear (i am waiting that he slips :wink: )...
so to all cat lovers and especially to Dee... excellent job...

regards from us,
sasha

Dee thanks for posting the new pic of Nemo. So cute! I agree that he should be the offical SB cat. Can't we get a pic of Nemo up beside the parrots? Or - gasp - instead of one of the parrots??
And Dvas, like your logo/avatar.

:)

Sasha....Good for you! Glad Steve is fully recovered, He did look a sight, didn't he?

dvas once bubbled...
what is the meaning of the "...He did look a sight, didn't he?"?

It means....he really did look pitiful with his eyes sewn shut and shaved areas on his head.

Nemo is doing great! She's just about doubled in size and is the terror of the lizard population! I'll take some current shots of her soon. In the next couple of weeks she should be going in to be spayed, she's already got a yellow Tom cat boyfriend starting to hang out. :rolleyes: so I think it's time!

Thanks for asking! :)

Here is one of my cats, Springs. He enjoys Scuba Board, as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom