Introducing a long-time lurker....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Begging your pardon DG, but I am not a WWW or a CAD (yet :wink: ) . I still enjoy getting wet in the balmy waters of So Cal.

I am just thinking :confused: that it might be nice to go and party in the bath water with our friends across the water. Just think about it, taking a bath everyday in the deep blue, feasting on Thai food every day and night, and to rub elbows with that pair of 10's .

Hmm, what airlines fly there. I think I might have to do some research on flights.

you are all welcome any time - just let us Thai contingent know when you're coming.

Airlines for Socal - many, many choices!

WantToBe - I was #8 on the list of people who added their pics to their profiles... Sea Squirt must be quite a lot further down the list seeing as her pic was only added two days ago!

you are all welcome any time - just let us Thai contingent know when you're coming.

Airlines for Socal - many, many choices!

WantToBe - I was #8 on the list of people who added their pics to their profiles... Sea Squirt must be quite a lot further down the list seeing as her pic was only added two days ago!

Sis - the thread WTB is talking about is this one - it's quite harmless!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom