Introducing a long-time lurker....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keralucu

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
.... my li'l sista, Sea Squirt!

I decided to take this intro into my own hands because I know she has been skulking around the edges of the board for months now (it's taken me that long to find out what her username is!). Sea Squirt always enjoys hearing about my exchanges with all my extended family on the Scubaboard, and is just as fanatic a diver as I am so I hope you will all join me in giving her a big welcome to the board and in encouraging her to stop lurking and start posting!

Tanks everyone....

(Sis - now that you've got your own computer at home you have no excuses! Plus I've just uploaded your pic as requested. Talk to you later. :p)

Hi,

Keralucu's sister aka Sea Squirt! No more lurking, now! We treat everyone, new members and old salts, the same: with a gentle, considerate approach. No flaming here...just a little singe here and there, or, perhaps a little turning on the spit until golden brown...

So, as I am in the habit of writing, if you have questions, we have answers; if you have answers, we have questions; or if you just want to see your sister make mince meat of the rest of us, climb out of the scuppers, have a seat on the gunnels and enjoy the ride!

Oh, one more thing: there are some strange creatures that wander in and out of the posts here...fear not, they are mostly harmless...kinda like a Portuguese Man-o-War with 10 ft tentacles...

Joewr...note that since it is Monday, the space below is for let again...

Not lurking, WORKING! Now I've got a PC home - time to read and learn, and hopefully contribute! Hello all you fellow diving looneys out there.

hello sea squirt

i like your name! reminds me of some of the many strange and amusing things marine animals do. :D

anyway, a very warm welcome to you and look forward to reading your many posts soon.

cheers!

Welcome from one of the Canucks. Enjoy your diving, and enjoy the board.

-Kane(adian) who is always compelled to pronounce 'Thai' as one would when dealing with anatomy.:D

Hi from Herts, England

No point in telling you about this friendly fountain of knowledge know as Scubaboard, no doubt you've found that out already. Are you also Whale Shark crazy like big sis or do you have your own holy grail?

Neil

Hi Neil from Herts

Definitely can't wait to see my first whale shark, or manta, but at the moment obsessed by some massive and elusive stealth bomber speed stingrays at our usual dive sites, and a curious creature the carpet eel blenny.

Hello and welcome to the boards....even if you are here for some time now I think we should welcome your contributing self !

Manogr

Originally posted by Sea Squirt
Not lurking, WORKING! Now I've got a PC home - time to read and learn, and hopefully contribute! Hello all you fellow diving looneys out there.

Well a warm hello from one of the Canadian diving looneys as your sis has said -- and as you will find out, this is a grand place to meet, greet, and have fun. Welcome aboard.

and a WARM Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

:bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom