Introducing a long-time lurker....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From Sunny England.

Oops, forgot to take my pills again!

:D

Amoeba

Sea squirt,
Welcome from NJ,
and,as many have already said, I'm sure your sister has told (warned?) you about some of the characters on this board- it's great- and you can learn and share much good stuff.
Welcome and good luck,
Miked

Tom beat me to it! A second HOWDY from Texas.

.....I may have mentioned that there were some "unusual" characters on this board.... :D

Whoops, watch out Squirt, the Texas Swamp Divers are already on your case - you'll be lassoed in to go swamp diving before you know it! (Well, you did say you were interested in looking at the little itty-bitty thangs or 'muck' diving.... according to the TSD, good viz is when you can just about make out your hand in front of your face!)

Welcome #8's lil sis.

Geez, now I know I have to get over to that part of the world. 10's and bath water to play in = fun times. :bonk:

you crack me up!

Thailand's the place to be... specially for CADs such as yourself! The water's always warm in the Land of Smiles...

Originally posted by socaldiver
Socaldiver aka "Socolddiver"

Hey gang - I think this is the "real" personality of her coming out....

a genuine CAD if you ask me... and I'm only a honary CAD.

see I told you you'd have fun.

Hi Sea squirt,
Welcome #8's lil sis from the great NorthWest. Does that make you #7 or #9 :wink:.

That would depend on how the ranking order goes! I've missed that thread...do I want to go there?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom