intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Sorry guys let me intro myself. I just joined back up on Scuba Board was on several years ago now Im back. Justed started back diving after being out of it for 3 years I recently gotten my underwater hunter from Naui Im Padi OW and Nitrox since 2004. Just recently started doing trips tp Keys for diving and spearfishing, always looking for dive buddies to go south:flagwaving:

Welcome. Enjoys the Keys; you've got an array of good diving down that way.

If you're driving down, be mindful you're driving right by some other fine dive destinations; Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Blue Heron Bridge and Boynton Beach, for example. Are you familiar with Jupiter? Goliath grouper and lemon shark aggregations may be of interest to you.

Richard.

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor.....

Welcome! I really enjoyed visiting old St.Augustine and wish there was some good diving near that fun place.
We just got back from Pompano Beach, where we've gone twice and will go back to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom