Intova Sport HD is one heck of "bang for the buck" product

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, what a difference!

World of difference :)

SP1 isn't designed to be a still Camera,does an "okay" job,could probably do better with tinkering,but i'd rather just get the Intova IC14 or the SP10K camera for stills. Videowise the SP1 is tops

totally agree and I am now looking for a filter. 3rd shift PsyWulf?

Psy, awesome.

I am not looking for epic stlls, just 1/2 decent since I know the camera is gonna be for vids. Def. shooting the SP1 to the top of my list though.

some stills with no editing and when trfered to the thread it took the pictures down to the lowest resolution:

Attachments

• DIVING 097.jpg
    DIVING 097.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 161
  • DIVING 098.jpg
    DIVING 098.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 135
  • DIVING 099.jpg
    DIVING 099.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DIVING 106.jpg
    DIVING 106.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
some stills:

Tony, thanks for helping. As I said, for the time can only get either a good stills camera or a good vid camera, not both. I like the idea of video more so will be picking up the Sport when funds allow and know I'll be diving.

I should have added that I have taken video and while viewing it, via Real Player, I take snap shots and send them to the divers involved (I am not too good at video editing). P11 deserves the credit for the editing of our video.

Surface stills is amazing,though slightly warped ( Fish-eye effect ),underwater i'd rate it 6-7/10

Thanks for sharing all your positive feedback!

Just wanted to share some new product info with you guys...

We just introduced our new SPORT HD II. It has the same great features as the original Sport HD video camera with 4 new features:

60 Frames per Second- higher frame rate for specialty video

Picture in Video- take a photo while shooting video without interruption

Underwater Mode-electronic red filter

Motion Detection- automatically turns camera on and off

Sport HD II | Intova

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom