"Into the Blue"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Regarding the question of was the movie good or not, I personally enjoyed it. Was every thing 100% accurate may be not. But as a diving profissional I think any positive portation of our sport is a good thing and great as a teaching tool. there is a slow trend in the movie seen to use scuba as an eye catcher such as in the movie National treasure, and even more recent the t.v. show Surface. I remember being 10 years old and seeing a diver on national geographic and thought it was the most amazing thing. But there was no one in my family or friends that could tell me much about it. Today I'm about to turn 32 and I certified my daughter 2 years ago. So i think that its important that any of these shows in a positive light are a good thing. I know you wouldn't dive a wreck in a bikini but the idea of that excitement might drive student to you and creatively you could set them straight. thanks for reading Mike Penny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom