Internship to obtain PADI instructor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxmaxum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello everyone, Im looking for some advice on a good place to obtain my instructor for PADI via an internship at a resort or an elite dive shop. I have six weeks to obtain this next year from October thru November. I would perfer something in the caribean. If you guy could recomend a reputable dive shop that will not only allow me to achieve my goal but one that is also a great place to work with a top notch staff I would greatly appriciate it.
Thanks Robby

Hi Maxmaxmum

I will be conducting IDCs in both October and November in Roatan, Honduras - the south west Caribbean.

We offer an 11 day IDC course with free experience assisting on courses before and after the IDC and a full range of specialty courses. We have great value accommodation offers starting at $250 for two persons sharing or $300/month for a single room.

The course cost is $1345 including IDC, EFRI, but excluding materials and PADI fees. I would recommend buying the materials before you arrive.

If you need any further information, feel free to email me will@goprocaribbean.com

HTH

Will

Back
Top Bottom