Dive instruction, quality verse cost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just read about it and go diving
unless deep or caves or moon
Courses shmourses
Just go diving

Here's one of the testaments
No more writing just reading and diving

There's aways Pete - SB owner. @The Chairman He's an independent instructor. He lives in cave country.
I don't teach below 14, but I am available though not cheap. :D

I can recommend Landon Lasseter in Fort Lauderdale. He charges for his time by day per student. If you are up for it, you could dive 4 times in that day. Boat dive fees are extra, shore dives are included. Very knowledgeable, very patient, very good teacher.

Thank you, the kind review is greatly appreciated.

He did say he isn't teaching much OW/AOW stuff these days, more tech classes.

While true, I do still teach them if I am available, or can make recommendations for other instructors in the area.

Maybe it is worthwhile having my daughter and I just do time with him not for a cert but to just work things like trim, propulsion, drills, task loading, navigation, etc.

The true goal of training is to advance and gain proficiency, the card is secondary. It is excellent when divers notice that distinction, and that mindset often helps divers move forward in skills and knowledge when taking courses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom