Internet Access Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarmGoingCold

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

We will be staying at the El-Presidente next week in Coz. Does anybody know if they offer internet access? If not, is there somewhere easy and convenient that does? We need to stay on email if possible during our time down there.

WarmGoingCold:
Hi all,

We will be staying at the El-Presidente next week in Coz. Does anybody know if they offer internet access? If not, is there somewhere easy and convenient that does? We need to stay on email if possible during our time down there.
As far as I know they do not... they have remodeled a little bit but I'm almost positive that internet access is still not offered there.

There are plenty of places to go online. Downtown has a location every block it seems. Closest to The Presidente would be Puerta Maya (cruise ship pier) and I'd bet they have quite a few places there too.

Back
Top Bottom