International orange hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James S

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I asked this in the exposure protection forum but did not get any info so I thought to ask here as you folks may be able to help me.

I am looking for a drysuit hood in international orange and am coming up short in my searches. All I can find is the Henderson wetsuit hood. Do you guys know where to find one of these? Thanks
\
James

Attachments

• Beaver.jpg
    Beaver.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Drysuit-hood.jpg
    Drysuit-hood.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 62
henderson holds contract for USCG thats why. if you are looking for hi viz add IR tape you can see them with flir and nods

Jay_SMART_Diver, Thanks for the links

udtfire, I wish it was that easy. My department PPE policy (im a firefighter) requires the colors. I went to JMJ here in SoCal and they are making me a red one (close enough) in 7mm and they have intl orange but in 5mm only.

Thanks for the info guys.

Don't know if you saw or not but Beaver does make and orange as well as the Lime. Shameless Plug for a local business in my area but Chris at Terrapin wetsuits, makes custom/unique hoods. She has done some wetsuit and drysuit work for me, wetsuit alterations for my wife, hoods for buddies, and does great work, I'm a little spoiled and partial cause she's very accessible to me. Drop her a line and she may be able to hook you up if the others don't work out.

Back
Top Bottom