• Okay gear

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Good gear

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Awesome Gear

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airhog30

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
How does anyone rate International Divers' scuba regulators or Nekton BC. I am thinking of purchasing some of their equipment.

Hi! AirHog30,
Welcome to the board.
I inherited a IDI regulator set when I did my Open Water. Three years later, it still serves well even though I have accumulated other brands of regs. The reg performs well at depth and is comparable to regs costing significantly more. I send them in for factory service regularly and the turn around is good and quality of work fine.

I think you get a good value for your money.
Just my $.02

Enjoy the board,
Larry

to the poll.

__Haven't used this equipment.

That way we don't bias your results if we want to see the poll results.

There is a View Results link just to the right of the VOTE button. You can hit that link and see the results without voting.

Now, I haven't sued the stuff, so I don't know.

Thanks for the welcome and thank you for the comments. I appreciate it. Look forward to communicating more with everyone.

thanks
EC

norcaldiver once bubbled...

Now, I haven't sued the stuff, so I don't know.

:tease:
Only in California can they judge the quality buy whether or not they have a lawsuit against the company.

:jester:
Just having a bit of fun. It is amazing how a sentence will change with only two letters out of place.

In my opinion: I think that IDI has come a long way. I believe their gear is of good quality and that they continually strive to sell even higher quality gear. (Most companies that are still out there are good or they tend to get weeded-out quickly in the life support industry) JMO
Norm

I have IDI and been with them for sometime.....but dose anywone know of there website where i can access them. I have there dive computer and I lost my intruction manual.....but if anyone can help with he website that would be great thanks

Back
Top Bottom