INTERESTED? Coron Wreck diving trip 20 Jan - 23 Jan, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
:laughing: "The PPD was here" or "Chip - 0917XXXXXX call me" :D
the "ppd was here" will be evident in the resort staff still cleaning up days after they had left... maybe one or 2 talking about the "mataba" who was harassing them for a photo the whole time

the other grafitti on the coral... well... maybe he wouldn't be able to finish "stud muffin" before carlo sees it and strangles him with the longhose ehehehehehehehehe

Jag

shugar:
the "ppd was here" will be evident in the resort staff still cleaning up days after they had left... maybe one or 2 talking about the "mataba" who was harassing them for a photo the whole time

the other grafitti on the coral... well... maybe he wouldn't be able to finish "stud muffin" before carlo sees it and strangles him with the longhose ehehehehehehehehe

Jag
hey jag, you know the sign I gave you after I saw the shark when we went diving? Yep, I'm doing that to you now.

So if the ferry leaves at 8, we should be there by 6? Or earlier?

And Chip, don't even think about giving me that sign :D

:jaws:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom