Answered: Insufficient privileges to post.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An improvement to the classified section would be much appreciated. Id even support a small posting fee to help keep this site solvent.

An improvement to the classified section would be much appreciated. Id even support a small posting fee to help keep this site solvent.
If you want to help keep SB solvent, you can become a Supporting Member. If you want to sell stuff in Classifieds, you can participate in a few discussions now and then, which is really what SB is all about. The Classifieds section is just a service to participating SB members. We all have stuff we want to buy and sell from time to time, and it's nice to be able to deal with people you feel you have gotten to "know" from their discussion posts.

I'm trying to get 10 posts as well, which is why I'm here
Same boat. Time to stick with Rec diving and have some tech gear that someone should be using

Good luck!!

Same here. I have 11 posts but still have "insufficient privileges" to post in the classifieds forum.
Hmm. Looks like you do have 11 posts, some from a number of years ago (which is fine). Try now.

Trying to post a wanted, but seems to have insufficient privileges.. Let me try to get my post count up
Also, if someone sees a Teric or MK2i for sale with transmitter, please shoot them my way :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom