Answered: Insufficient privileges to post.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As the list of forums I'm banned from increases I've become quite familiar with that statement

I feel quite underprivileged

but they can not take my hope as hope is a good thing
maybe the best of things, and no good thing, ever dies

Admins? Anyone?
What is the question?

To help prevent scammers joining and immediately scamming members, we have set controls to help us catch these folks. These controls are easily accessible for all users to read about in the terms of service.

I can read the ToS for you, but if you read it for yourself you will comprehend more fully.

What is the question?

To help prevent scammers joining and immediately scamming members, we have set controls to help us catch these folks. These controls are easily accessible for all users to read about in the terms of service.

I can read the ToS for you, but if you read it for yourself you will comprehend more fully.
Geez Wookie - I joined Scuba Board on the 12th of July 2008 and have posted hundreds of times - I dunno what more else I have to do!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom