Instructor recommendation Jackson Blue area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings fellow divers we are seeking a instructor for cavern and intro to cave in the Jackson Blue area. We are traveling from Indiana and would be interested in lodging but camping with access to showers would work as well. Sorry for the many questions but I have waited long enough and I am going to get this started. I have looked at the previously mentioned lodging and it is very nice but I would like to review all the options. Thank you for your recommendations.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Greetings fellow divers we are seeking a instructor for cavern and intro to cave in the Jackson Blue area. We are traveling from Indiana and would be interested in lodging but camping with access to showers would work as well. Sorry for the many questions but I have waited long enough and I am going to get this started. I have looked at the previously mentioned lodging and it is very nice but I would like to review all the options. Thank you for your recommendations.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Rob Neto / Chipola Divers He goes by Dive-Aholic on here. chipoladivers@gmail.com, :coffee:

Last edited:
If Rob is not available I would also suggest Ken Paramore. He has done all my training and I have enjoyed every minute of it. PM me if you are interested and I will send you his contact information.

I would also recommend Rob. He's a good diver and a heck of a nice guy.

I'm going with Rob and Chipola Divers when I head over there in July.

Check out his website too, it's nice. :)

Rob and KennyP are my suggestions too.

Hey Cam, I do a lot of teaching in that area, give me a call if you have any questions.
850-590-5932

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom