Instructor molested me on first dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what your saying is that input isn't welcomed... :)

No, I'm just pointing out that people are currently giving specific advice to someone who is personally well past the steps being suggested. If others who are reading this can benefit from the advice, that's fine, but the OP reached her own conclusion about a month ago.

NO ONE has the right to treat you the way you were treated, you are showing courage in reaching out to others regarding this situation. I venture to say that the resort who employed this individual would be grateful to hear about this. Resorts in vacation areas count on word of mouth recommendations and would most likely want to rectify this situation ASAP.

First off, no your dive experience should never be like that, expecially with a stranger. I am sorry to hear your story and I hope it never happens again to you or anyone else ever. Now, I have heard stories of people kissing underwater, but at least they knew each other really well first and had actually been dating for about a year. This story is nothing like yours and I understand that, and again I am sorry to hear this, but there are as it was said in an earlier post scums are out there who just want to take advantage of customers and even more so women.

:deadhorse:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom