Instructions for Harness and BP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiabloBlanco

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Making the move from BC to harness and SS backplate, actually have the new gear just have no idea how to integrate the harness with the plate? Looks like some people do all kinds of turns?? Anyone wanna share the best/easiest way to do it?
Thanks
DB

HERE are some pretty good instructions, as well as a couple of videos on how this is done. The only difference is that the DSS plates have grommets in the bottom slots, so one doesn't need to use triglides behind the plate in those sites, as one must with most other plates.

HERE are some pretty good instructions, as well as a couple of videos on how this is done. The only difference is that the DSS plates have grommets in the bottom slots, so one doesn't need to use triglides behind the plate in those sites, as one must with most other plates.

TSandM were you able to post the link? I am able to see it.

Thanks!

Yup -- that was the link. One of my favorite oopses, to fail to put the URL in :)

Yup -- that was the link. One of my favorite oopses, to fail to put the URL in :)

Here's another one with good information. http://www.baue.org/faq/backplate_sizing_inline_images.php

It's like sending an e-mail stating, "check the attached file," and forgetting to attach the file. Been there, done that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom