Instadry HENDERSON????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1969ivan1:
Anyone out there ever use the instadry by henderson suits? Are they warm? I have heard that the hyperstretches are not warm but easy to get on...What about INSTADRY?

The Insta Dry 3mm jumpsuit is the warmest I have ever worn. It is stretchier than Gold Core and also has glued and sewn seams that the GC 3mm does not.

The suit sheds water as claimed and is great for those cold days on open boats. I wore it recently with my Gold Core hooded vest and was warm for hours in 72 degree water. I've needed 5mm from every other manufacturer to do the same.

Chad

I just went for my first dive with my new instadry yesterday, and I must say it was very warm. Dried quickly during my SI and while in the water most others were shaking from the cold while I was nice and warm. This is the first full suit I've ever worn, everything else was just the shorties, so its hard for me to compare. I'm very happy with it though.

I am interested to know about how this suit compares. Because I need it in a 7MM. 3mm suit is not warm enough in cold water diving

Recently purchased a 3mm myself...heading to Curacao in January and eager to test it's properties with 4-5 dives daily. Based on reviews here and Rodale's, sure will be nice to don dry w/ repetitive diving.

hoosier:
Where can you get the suit at $400?

I just bought mine from Divers-supply.com for about $350. Their site lists them for higher but the store i went to was having a sale.

CarbonZTT:
I just bought mine from Divers-supply.com for about $350. Their site lists them for higher but the store i went to was having a sale.

Awesome:D . Thanks for your good info........

Henderson recently had a price increase, and they raise their MAP (minimum advertised price) along with it. Of course it never hurts to call your favorite dive shop and see if they can work you a deal!:wink:

I'm getting a pair of the Insta-Dry booties for Christmas, I went through most of the booties in the store before slipping those critters on and they felt like socks.

On the Hendersons having problems with seams, call them. They have always been very good about fixing their products and every time I've seen a Henderson sent back for repairs, the total bill to fix it was $0. Their customer service will take care of you if you let them know that there is a problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom