Insight Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sherwood is this a beta version or is this a production version of the software? the software say beta and they way you refer to it sound like production software. I haven't used everything but so far so good. I would add none to current, surge, swell, surf but I can use the dashes.

DiveHawk which wisdom 2 do you have the 7100 series or 9100 series? they are diffrent computer on the inside which I found out when I had to exhange cables.

tk trekers do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit windows system because it sound like you loaded the wrong software.

I have a 32 bit OS and I downloaded the only version I could. I just got done downloading the version put up on 7-14-09 and I'm getting ready to install it.

I am running Vista and Windows XP (two different computers).

I downloaded the driver for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista dated 5-19-08 on both computers. The older Vista 64 bit driver (dated 11-16-07) would not install on the Vista system and I did not try it on the XP system.

The buttons on both of my Insight's are chrome.

This is why I ask about the system you were using, I am a little confused are you talking USB drivers or the sherwood dive program not installing. I have XP and it load fine, vista on the other hand is a different software. Delete the 64 bit usb drivers.

Similar to the Wisdom post, I am stuck on the download section now. I have the SDK200 cable, is this the wrong version for the Insight with metal buttons? I've had this cable for several months waiting on this software, I don't think I can return it now if it is wrong.

The Chrome buttone Insight requires the SDK400. If you have the SDK200 take it back to your dealer and let them know you have the wrong cable for the computers you have.

Sherwood Rep.

Took my SDK200 back to the LDS on Saturday and explained the story to them. They ordered the SDK400 and called me today to let me know it was in. I noticed when I picked mine up that they had several of them on hand, they were previously unaware of the cable change as well. Hooked it all up tonight and downloaded everything, very pleased! Thank you for getting this straightened out!

Back
Top Bottom