Input/insight/info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldsoulman

Reaction score
Greetings,

Planning a trip to Utila for the start of my new scuba career in late April, and was wondering if anyone could speak about there experience with either Bay Island College or Utila Dive Centre. Both seem to have a good sell.
Also,
How safe/easy is it taking the Hedman Alas bus service from San Pedro Sula to La Ceiba to safe a few bucks?

thanks
:D

oldsoulman:
Greetings,

Planning a trip to Utila for the start of my new scuba career in late April, and was wondering if anyone could speak about there experience with either Bay Island College or Utila Dive Centre. Both seem to have a good sell.
Also,
How safe/easy is it taking the Hedman Alas bus service from San Pedro Sula to La Ceiba to safe a few bucks?

thanks
:D
We dove with UDC last week and were happy with them. We were staying at Mango inn so weren't charged for our rental gear. There were plenty of DM's on board and they kept us in small groups. My husband whips through his air fast so the DM helped him with that and kept him at a much slower relaxed pace and he got almost 60min out of his tank. Our Dm was Sean (from Alberta, I think)

Also,

The following page has the price information you need for Hedman Alas from SPS to Ceiba. It also has the information for the ferry to Utila if that is how you plan to go.

http://www.hedmanalas.com/ceibaeng.htm

Back
Top Bottom