Information on the new SCUBAPRO S270 SECOND STAGE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any updates on how it breathes? I was just about to pull the trigger on a new travel reg (MK11/c370) but I like the looks of S27 more
Well, my students like them and said that out of the box it breathes at least as well as the Apeks XTX50 that was adjusted to fairly low cracking effort, and the other had an Aqualaung Calypso and likes the S270 better. I have not tried their regs myself.

Not sure what I'd pick between the two. I'd be keen on commonality of parts between the S620ti and S270, and hopefully an adjuster knob from a model that might be released in the future. The S620ti knob locks with a pin, but in the S270 the end cap is fitted with a C-clip. Does an S600 knob fit the S270? It seems they have changed things and little is compatible.

I hope a new S-model comes out that is like the S270 but adds the adjuster, and then we can order that part from Buddhasummer.

And if OpenOceanDiver was able and willing to make a metal barrel for the C370, that would change things for me...

If the C370 had same sized exhaust T that would remove my only nibble with the C370. I swear SP like to mess with my head, putting different "best" parts on separate regs, never all on the same reg. By design I guess.

If the C370 had same sized exhaust T that would remove my only nibble with the C370. I swear SP like to mess with my head, putting different "best" parts on separate regs, never all on the same reg. By design I guess.
With Atomic you can mix and match.. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom