Inflator Quick Connect Adjustment Or Cleaning?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you have a number for what size the oring is I thought it was a 010 I put one in but it was hard to get on and off might be because all I had on hand was a 90 durometer oring.

I tried my LDS but they responded along the line of there's an oring in there?
It's an 008. Not found in "normal" o-ring kits.

Pity. I've got at least 3 of the wrong tool lying around my shop. But I keep a box of old screwdrivers around for sacrificial custom modification. I don't know why my wife can't understand why I can't pass up a box of old tools at a yard sale.

It's an 008. Not found in "normal" o-ring kits.
Roger that. I had a few dozen O-rings spread out on the table while trying to match the skinny little guy from inside the leaky Quick-Disconnect, but no joy.

Thanks @Jax 010 will work but it is very stiff definatally took care of my leak but $5 and I have some of the correct size coming.

20 cent difference in cost between 25 and 100 pack. I have plenty of extras now.

Back
Top Bottom