Turning an Atomic AI inflator hose into something useful.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm right there with you. Love me some anodized titanium.

Yep. It's my favorite backplate.
It is not the "bling" for me. It is the corrosion-resistance and low mass that attracts me.

I love mine! I subjected it to the CNC mill so that I can run it with singles, independent doubles, or banded\manifolded twinset. "One plate to dive them all." to boulderize Tolkein.

It is not the "bling" for me. It is the corrosion-resistance and low mass that attracts me.

I love mine! I subjected it to the CNC mill so that I can run it with singles, independent doubles, or banded\manifolded twinset. "One plate to dive them all." to boulderize Tolkein.

The bling is just a bonus. Anodizing the titanium reduces galling risks, which is particularly useful where there are two pieces off titanium screwed together (LP port plugs, HP port plug, main body of first stage, DIN/Yoke attachment).

Back
Top Bottom