Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good Morning!!

My name is Steve Ricketts. I'm a newly certified diver looking for folks to dive with in the Indiana/Ohio/Illinois area. Looking forward to meeting folks and really enjoy the sport of scuba!

Please feel free to contact me!

Thanks,
Steve

Good Morning!!

My name is Steve Ricketts. I'm a newly certified diver looking for folks to dive with in the Indiana/Ohio/Illinois area. Looking forward to meeting folks and really enjoy the sport of scuba!

Please feel free to contact me!

Thanks,
Steve

The Wrecking Crew has a much more active Facebook group. They're not on SB so much, anymore.

Great Lakes Wrecking Crew

Where in IN are you? I'm in the Chicago area, dive Lake Michigan very frequently and Haigh Quarry a lot, as well.

Where did you do your cert dives - France Park?

Local diving is about all done, unless you hit one of the quarries, such as Gilboa that is open year round. Mermet Springs in far southern IL is one of those, as well. Once next spring is here, run up I-65 to Hammond. Double Action Dive Charters has a great boat, SunDog, that runs out of the Hammond Marina to a whole bunch of great wrecks, a number of them shallow and good for newer divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom