Bendigo , Victoria Australia looking for dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BST1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Dived in the warm waters of the GBR last few months , now I’m addicted .Did some awesome deep wreck dive SS Yongala and reefs . I’m in central Vic to sort out a few things , where’s the divers ? . Took a lokk at weather here ; Bought a 7 mm and looking into reg/ occy set gloves and boots , but all dressed up and no one to play with. Up north it’s day before phone call and meet new buddies and good to dive ( obviously I will drive down to coast but Im not solo certified , and buddies do add to the fun ) . Not feeling the love folks . Ive jumped off the motorbikes and and martial arts Matt’s ( still playing there as well ) :) but loving the new challenge . I would appreciate some contact for diving Thanks , Glen ( Sticks )
PS AOWD certified mainly boat 12-30 m a night dive or two ; looking to go OS ( NUSA Lomgabadon Nov ish ) for DM course want to keep learning and enjoying good adventures and good company .

Welcome. I lived in Bendigo a few years ago. I doubt there's going to be much diving there, but Melbourne and the coast aren't too far away.
I lived in Bali a bit as well, so if you are heading that way I can certainly point you in the right direction.
Cheers, mate.

Gid aye Grant yep Bendigos got awesome bicycling but couldn’t be dryer for dive sites. I got so desperate I got a 7mm semi wet suit and had a dip in local resivoir , didn’t have Ice but not far from and about 1/2m Visibility , seriously tested the joy factor. I m finishing up a few things before my next dive trip.
Bali sounds awesome , I’m just weighing up Flights hotel accom visa etc etc V Drive motor home back Nth with a few toys in tow .
As you probably know the cheaper dive costs in Bali quickly get nullified when airfares and Accom etc for more than a complete weeks become the same as diving here in Oz with own Accom etc .
how about you where are you diving at the moment ?.

G'day - I'm Melbourne based AOW diver. I did three dives at Nusa Penida just a couple months ago - it was fantastic. Dolphins, Manta, shark, turtles - one of my favourite days diving yet. Enjoy it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom