Indian Rocks Beach Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We may be hitting this on Sunday if anyone is interested

We may be hitting this on Sunday if anyone is interested

I have two different spearfishing trips this weekend but if the weather cancels them I will definitely be interested. I will keep you posted.

it might have been my posting.
freinds have a condo at indian rocks (or is it shores?)(gulf blvd just north of park) and we get down a few times a year. (from Canada)

saw a dive boat off the beach there and wondered if it might be a dive i could do from shore.

a contact for the next time i get down there would be great.

pm me if you like

Has anyone been diving here, yet? Any news on what it's like?

Bringing back a thread from the dead...

I was talking to someone Saturday about this dive. They were doing it Sunday.

Supposedly there is stuff to see.

Next weekend we may need to check this out.

I would be interested to know what's out there. Depth is about 18-20ft out past the buoys. I fish\frequent those waters pretty regularly. We catch a lot of sharks in that area. Black tips and spinners mostly, occasional bulls. The water really comes alive at dusk during the summer. A lot of bait on that particular stretch of beach.

If you guys head out there I may be inclined to follow if you don't mind myself and maybe one other tagging along.

I know a guy that has dove this site. He says it is pretty interesting............for a shore dive. Reef if you want I can give him you number and you can plan a trip sometime.

I know a guy that has dove this site. He says it is pretty interesting............for a shore dive. Reef if you want I can give him you number and you can plan a trip sometime.

Bill that would rock.

I'd like to know the ideal spot to enter, and what too look for.

Skim your more than welcome to join us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom