Inclusive Blonde Jokes Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One day a red head walks into the kitchen to see her blonde room-mate working feverishly on something at the kitchen table. The blonde sighs, "I can't get any of the pieces to go together on this tiger puzzle". The red head says, "why don't you put the frosted flakes back in the box".

A blonde said,

"I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off, I was relieved when he told me all I needed was
turn-signal fluid."

A redhead walks into a sports bar around 10pm. She sits down next to this blonde at the bar and stares up at the TV. The 10pm news was on.The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The redhead turns to the blonde and says, "You know, I bet he'll jump."The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."The redhead placed $20 dollars on the bar and said, "You're on!"Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset and handed her $20 dollars to the redhead and said, "All is fair. Here is your money."

The redhead replies, "Honey, I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump." The blonde replies, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Not bad! :)

funny!!!!!!!!:D :D

........... I haven't heard a blond joke that good in a LONG time.. Seems like even the blond jokes are thought up by blonds sometimes.

A blonde guy was driving one day and spotted another blonde guy sitting in a canoe in the middle of a rye field fishing. The sight of this angered the driver and so he pulled his car over and yelled to the guy in the canoe, "you're the reason blondes have been given a bad name...and if I could swim, I'd come over and give it to you good!"

How do you know when the stroke has been using the word procesor?

When there is white out all over the screen.

How do you know when the blonde has been using the word processor?

When ther is writing on the on the white out,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom