In trouble at Hooters

Did I do anything wrong ?

• I hope you dropped the kids off, and went back

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • Your Mommy is right your a bad man !

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Look at their faces, Boys will be Boys !

Votes: 143 78.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, why not? If the kids were breast fed they've seen it all anyway :wink:

I can beat that anyway - I took my cousin to a strip club for his 18th birthday. :D

I was pretty bored but the girls were good to chat with (hell one of the strippers even bought me a drink!!!).

My theory is - if the girls are happy and well paid, let 'em do what they want.

And trust me, in a few years time you will be regarded as the COOLEST uncle ever.

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Take your mom to Hooters some time so she can see that there really is very little evil going on there.

I've been trying to get there for years. Something always seems to prevent it. Closest one to me is about a 40 min drive .I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. And if you WOULD READ his whole post you would see that his sister,(the boys MOTHER) thought it was funny. It was Grandma who had the problem. If mom has no problem grams is out voted. For my son's 18th I gave him 200 bucks plus his gift. 20 of that was one's. His mom gave him 20 singles also. We both knew where his friends were taking him. He spent all 40 plus 60 on lap dances in addition to what his buddies paid for for him. My only problem with it was that I couldn't go with them!! My fiance and I had to get back so I could go to work the next morning(200 mile drive).Sure would have loved to have seen it though. BTW he's had his birthday dinner at a HOOTER'S since he was 12 also.

JimLap:
I've been trying to get there for years. Something always seems to prevent it. Closest one to me is about a 40 min drive .

When my wife and I lived in Sacramento the closest one was San Fran. We would do the 2 hour + drive down to the bay area to get our hot wing fix on a regular basis :D

Now that we are in San Antonio, we have a standing date at hooters every Sunday. They have the $9.99lb snow crab legs which the wife gets and I put down a pitcher of beer accompanied by the 3 mile shrimp and wings.

People can say what they will about the girls that work there. I have found that 98% of them are friendly, courteous and deliver prompt service. Thats 3 out of 3 in my book.

How many dates did you get?

I think you need to take your mom to Hooters. My cousin thoult it was only a place for guys until she went and now she goes all the time. Well we took my grandma who is 75 years old a few years ago and she loves it to.

scubalaurel:
So why would I go there?
Delicious wings and good burgers.
scubalaurel:
I don't have a need, want, desire, or whatever to see women scantily clad while I am eating. I don't want MY children to either.
Since when do shorts and a t-shirt count as scantily clad?

NauticalbutNice:
Hey, why not? If the kids were breast fed they've seen it all anyway :wink:

I can beat that anyway - I took my cousin to a strip club for his 18th birthday. :D

I was pretty bored but the girls were good to chat with (hell one of the strippers even bought me a drink!!!).

My theory is - if the girls are happy and well paid, let 'em do what they want.

And trust me, in a few years time you will be regarded as the COOLEST uncle ever.

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

You're a very good cousin :14:

DiveCop71:
Have You Been There Lately??
I have, and let me tell you, I don't think that Place is EVER Going to be the same...
Lived there for five years (loved it)... but now - I don't think the oysters will be edible for at least a good 10 to 20.

The majority of the seafood industry has been brought to a standstill in metro NO and all of lower LA(Venice, Buras, Empire were all hit directly). Chalmette is a mudhole and most of the boats aren't operating, even if they still float.

I went last week and I'll be there this week working. I'm sure most of the seafood is being imported from other places now... They just don't have the capacity to do it themselves at the moment.

I rarely eat oysters anyway, I'm more worried about my blackened shrimp Po-Boys from Parranh's(off Veterans in Metairie).

I lived there for 12 years and I've worked there every week for the past 2 years, with few exceptions.

... and to keep this thread on-topic, Metairie's girls are a hellovalot nicer than the ones in the French Quarter Hooters :D Kudo's to the West Bank's, Lafayette's, and the girls in Baton Rouge too though!

Lil' Irish Temper:
I got stuck babysitting my sisters kids today, and I went out to lunch with my friends today at Hooters.

I was NOT drinking, my friends picked the place, and I'm the one who got in trouble for taking the kids into "A place like that" by MY mother, and not my sister. (Who thought it was funny)

I throughly enjoyed my Buffalo wings, and my nephews seemed to have a good time too.

Did I violate some secret baby sitter code?

OMG! That picture is priceless!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom