In trouble at Hooters

Did I do anything wrong ?

• I hope you dropped the kids off, and went back

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • Your Mommy is right your a bad man !

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Look at their faces, Boys will be Boys !

Votes: 143 78.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan:
Come on, where's Bugman to chime in on this! He did the Hooters Passport tour!

Matt

We're all kids at heart! :D

Tour pics -> http://www.suprbugman.com/gallery/album13

2 years ago was Hooters 20th Aniversary. They had a deal where if you filled out a passport with stamps from 20 locations you won a free 200 wing party and a chance for $20G. 3 of my friends and I finished passports, none of us won the money but who gives a rats *** when we had 800 wings to eat :D

scubalaurel:
I don't see kids needing to be exposed to drinking, boozing, or sexual explotation.

I hope your kids are homeschooled, homebodied, and banned from TV, radio, internet, ect.

Hooters should be the least of your concerns in these matters. The girls and management don't put up with much over there. You've admitted you've never been, but you sure are making huge assumptions.

LOL, LIT I had heard of your escapade at Hooters. My sympathies, your Mom is off base here. The kids aren't 'exposed' to any bad influences. Hooters is not the place where binge drinking occurs (I know this, I eat there, LOVE the mahi mahi sandwich :wink:) nor is it a place where young impressionable boys will learn to mistreat women. And those are the cutest Hooters waitresses I've seen! The one near me has some ugly girls. :) But I'm there for the men. Because if you go at lunchtime, the male to female ratio is OUTSTANDING. It's just like being at the World's Biggest Shoe Sale and they're all my size. :D (Just stay away at dinner time and weekend days, far too many families, upsets the m:f ratio.......so sad.)

Heck, I'd let you babysit me!
:blinking:

pennypue:
It's just like being at the World's Biggest Shoe Sale and they're all my size. :D
Heck, I'd let you babysit me!
:blinking:
:rofl:

The great thing about Hooter’s on my island is if I drink too much I can swim home. :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
2 years ago was Hooters 20th Aniversary. They had a deal where if you filled out a passport with stamps from 20 locations you won a free 200 wing party and a chance for $20G. 3 of my friends and I finished passports, none of us won the money but who gives a rats *** when we had 800 wings to eat :D
You are a legend in these parts of the world! :god:

Matt

Dectek:
Geee...I wonder what would be said about a converstion about Hooters and going down on Elizabeth?

Hooters at 73 feet

Well done.

All I can say about Hooters (or Hard Rock or Planet Hollywood etc) is that they have some of the worst food.

Boys, if you want to look at t@%s, get some decent chicken from a KFC and sit at the beach on a sunny day and save yourself some money.

Louie:
Well done.

All I can say about Hooters (or Hard Rock or Planet Hollywood etc) is that they have some of the worst food.

Boys, if you want to look at t@%s, get some decent chicken from a KFC and sit at the beach on a sunny day and save yourself some money.
You seem to be missing the key ingredient Louie, Beer. Drink enough beer and even Hooters doesn't taste like cardboard anymore. (I like hooters wings, just thought that was a funny statement to say).

Mat

Love that pic!!

I took my two boys along w/ their friends for the first time just the other day. They are 8 and 10 (all six of them). They all have girlfriends now :D . They sat at one table while the dads sat at another. Guess who got all the attention? I wish I had thought of taking a camera but then again, we were just going for the wings. Love those wings, three mile island sauce rocks.

Of course, I go for the beer and the fun w/ the guys when we all get Kitchen Pass'. My wife doesn't know what the big deal is, I don't either....except for the wings. Did I mention the sauce?

Doug

Corigan:
You are a legend in these parts of the world! :god:

Matt

We must have hit a dozen Hooters in the ATL area(and within 100miles of it)... in two days. :D

Louie:

I disagree, infact, the 3 Mile sauce is my favorite wing sauce, anywhere. The burgers, Mahi-Mahi, 3 Mile on shrimp, oysters, and crab legs are good too. Pitcher of beer and a bunch of wings sure the hell tops a dive off perfectly.

My wife & teenage daughter both like going to Hooters, and they're not into watching the hotties. They like the wings & buffalo shrimp. We don't go often, but if I suggest it, they're all over eating there.

It isn't what I'd call good food, in terms of healthy eating, but it tastes good to us. We like it for an occassional treat.

And it doesn't hurt that there's always some eye candy for dear old dad to watch over his beer, either :wink:

pennypue:
Heck, I'd let you babysit me![/I] :blinking:

Then he WOULD be in trouble. :1poke:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom