"In the water @ 8:30AM" 7/3/05 w/Kayubas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
CAN'T pass this up... but can't stay either, SO, who's up for getting there as soon as the gates open for the FIRST kayak/diveyak/inner-tube dive of the morning?

Unfortunately, I'll be unable to stay for the REAL fun... we have some family fun of our own planned afterward.

Jenny has my front seat. Any other diveyakkers want to join us for the 8:30 AM dive?

I should warn you that Jenny typically spends an hour and a half underwater on shallow reefs... you'll get your money's worth diving with her as long as you don't suck air!

8:00 AM show... 8:30 go...

LOL Mike. Will be fun diving with you again.

Scuba_Jenny:
LOL Mike. Will be fun diving with you again.
That's right... when was the last shore dive... or does this count as a whole new dive-type from a kayak?

A whole bunch of things ran through my mind when I realized how long it's been...

10. Does this girl EVER stop smiling?

9. No matter what YOU saw, she'll have seen a LOT more.

8. She's ALWAYS kidding about seeing the whale shark, tho.

7. Sure, she can stay under forever but it takes her forever to kick out to the bouys, too.

6. Don't tell her where you live or Jenny will wake you up for a "sunrise dive" before 6AM on a weekend (and your neighbors, too).

5. Jenny always brings fruit of some kind to share.

4. ... by the way, do you know where my titanium pineapple slicer is, Jen?

3. When her daughter is old enough to dive will we ever get them OUT of the water?

2. Thank god she finally got rid of those old falling-apart skins.

And the FIRST thing I remember when I realize how long it's been since I've shore-dove with Jenny...

1. Getting "attitude" from Jenny when I signal I'm running low on air after 1 hour and 20 minutes under water.

Don't Forget the peeled grapes, wine, cheese, ukelele, and lounge chair for the front of the yak. :D

Treat dat gurl right!

SFLDiver:
Don't Forget the peeled grapes, wine, cheese, ukelele, and lounge chair for the front of the yak. :D
...anybody else's legs would be too long, especially if its going to be choppy. Maybe I'll just call her "front seat Jenny" from now on.

MikeJacobs:
...anybody else's legs would be too long, especially if its going to be choppy. Maybe I'll just call her "front seat Jenny" from now on.

WoW! and to think in Highschool they called her "Back seat Jenny"

JK

Loveya Jenny..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom