In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Earlier this month I was working on a video production with Steve and Kristine Barsky from Hammerhead Press.
sb_kbff_bpm.jpg

It was great day with good visibility, but like any production there is a lot of other stuff besides diving. When we were underwater it was great everybody had on Force Fins. Kristine wears the Tan Delta Flying Force and Steve and I well---------
sbbpm_extc_kb.jpg

Yes that is right,we were using my favorite fin the Excellerating Tan Delta Force Fin. It was the first time I have ever been underwater with another diver wearing Sapphire Blue Excellerating Force Fins. I use Diamond Clear and Steve uses Blue Whiskers. Dive safe and have yourself an aquatic experience.

Uncleavi,
Now that I have stopped laughing.Becuase I am sure you are having a bit of a laugh with the question- I know I do like a Bungie. Kristine uses the Bungie Heel straps with her Flying Force and I use them with my Excellerating Force Fins. Steve is using the Nylon Heel straps. They have recently received the E.R. Cross Award! Congratulations Steve and Kristine!

Last edited:
bpm_stride_ap.jpg

For those of you diving this weekend have fun and be safe!
bpm_exctfloat_ap.jpg

Especially after the dive. When we were filling the tanks back at the shop the compressor blew a rod and I got one to the face!
bpm_boltface.jpg

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually thought that was real for a minute there XD
anyways, happy halloween :)

yBlair, Q-REPLY, GREAT, going over to our next Force Fin adventure. I was Cleaning my office tonight and found the Fab-mono fin, looked at date and saw this pro-type was made in 2001. How time flie....s Best, Bob. BLAIR, We will break down the WALL.

I hear talk of a great flood so, you better get some Force Fins and you will be anointed like my peeps did against Pharoh.

Back
Top Bottom