In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taken in Cozumel June 2009

Attachments

• Thom Coz June 2009.jpg
    Thom Coz June 2009.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 130
Just received this picture from Steve Mussman of Scuba Lab Diving in Georgia.
sealabII.jpg

This picture was taken on his latest trip down to Cozumel. Thanks Steve for the great photo and all the support over the years! Hope to be on the next trip next year!

Uncleavi, Your wish is our command. I made the Beaver force years ago, sold a few. Then about 3 years ago a order came from a special unit in the U.K. for a larger order. I confirmed the order and was told they had tested several of my models and wanted the Beaver with sharks teeth. The curved blade cups the water and has the shape of a Beaver tail. We shipped some more to the U.K. last month. The adjustable foot pocket seems to work well with boots. Still have your combat boots? I located the film footage my good Friend Steve Barsky Hammerhead Press: Scuba Diving Books, Commercial Diving Books, Scuba & Commercial Diving DVDsshot of me swimming with the ,,.*** Sperm Force..... soon on our youtube site. Steve and his wife Kristine just received the ER Cross Award this year from the Historical Diving Society. Congratulations to both of them. Bob

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For over forty years, Luke Clyburn of Inter-Seas Exploration Ltd. has pursued exploration and adventure on and under the Great Lakes, and has enlisted many others in his quest for knowledge. His team are Force Fin users with in depth experience and we are proud of their accomplishments and continued work towards exploration, adventure and education.
I first met Luke and his team while filming an episode from the Ocean adventure Series for PBS. Using the Pride of Michigan as the mother ship we explored the deep wrecks of Lake Huron and were introduced to the Sea Cadets program.
Luke is in a constant mode of exploration. I just received this photo from one of his recent 10 day diving trip in the
[/FONT]
Straits of Mackinac.
lc_excellerating.jpg

Luke in his Tan Delta Excellerating Force Fins. Photo by Kathy Trax.
The work he described to us at Force Fin was very interesting and with
Wayne Lusardi who is a Michigan Maritime Archaeologist on board we looking forward to hearing more about their trip. - OK I have no control with the color - please overlook the color changes when reading.- not cut and paste friendly -sorry

Thanks Luke you and your programs are great and we are looking forward to hearing more.
Best,
Blair

-Now that I think of it after that trip Inter-Sea Exploration ordered three more pairs of Excellerating Force Fins with the new Diamond Hard whiskers. Keep on Diving!

I used to live on Mackinac Island and had many dives in the Straits with my Force Fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom