In serious need of some info / guidance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ErosJax

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone!

My dive buddy and I are planning on being in the Tampa area Sun Sep 9th - Tue Sep 11th. I think we are going to go down to Venice one of those days for some shark tooth diving. We would like to do some diving in the Tampa area as well. We are looking to dive all 3 days, but I am coming up against a brick wall regarding diving in the Tampa area. About the only thing I have found is Tanks-A-Lot Dive charters out of Clearwater, but they seem to only go out on the weekends. We could possibly go out with them on Sunday and then go to Venice on one of the weekdays. The only problem is the drive down to venice and they seem to go out pretty early 7-7:30. We are looking at Megalodon charters in Venice for the shark tooth trip. Does anyone have any other suggestions or know of any other dive charters in the Tampa area? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~EJ

Tampa area charters were discussed recently on one of the high post threads. Prob your best bet.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom