in palau ..North pacific

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

honeybee616

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:D:D....hi there fellow scuba divers ....I find myself in a most pleasant situation ...I am in palau on a scuba equipped boat for the next six weeks...... we will be staying within the koror dive permit area ....firstly we will be doing the more challenging dives with SAMs tours ....we do however want to do other dive sites from the boat ....we have asked around for co ordinates ..and understandably ...no one provides them ...so just wondering if any one out there might have any co ordinates for dive sites ?...of course any more information on any dive site would also be very much appreciated ..with thanks
sally

Wish I could help you with coordinates. I got back from 2 1/2 weeks in Palau diving with Palau Dive Adventures. The trip was incredible (and I've dived many places around the world). Enjoy your time there!

Wish I could help you with coordinates. I got back from 2 1/2 weeks in Palau diving with Palau Dive Adventures. The trip was incredible (and I've dived many places around the world). Enjoy your time there!

You might also want to check out sblogbook (see ScubaBoard homepage), automatic login from SB, then go to "travel" or directly to https://diviac.travel/palau/dive-sites/

@drbill: would be great if you could log some dives incl. sites and sightings on SBlogbook.

Cheers
Conefish

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom